Saturday, May 30, 2015

May 29, 2015 (Last Email From The MTC)

Dear family, I do not have a lot of time. So much has gone on today and in the past week! I have not had a normal MTC day this week. It's been so hectic! 

I got your package! I loved all of the little notes in there and I will be taking them with me to Tonga. It seriously was the highlight of my day! On Saturday evening, I will be sending out a package of clothing and of other items I don't need/don't want to lose on my mission. There is a lot! There are a ton of clothes in there, they don't need to be washed because they're fresh out of the laundry from today. Also, a lot of them can't be dried in the dryer, so if you disregard that first statement please don't wash them anyways.

Such a small world! I didn't know that sister Gee knew sister Riss mom! Also, now there's even more of a connection because I introduced sister riss to elder gee. 

I will be able to call you from the airport on sunday, so be ready! I don't know how long I get to call you for, but we shall see. The flight will be long.

Interesting factoid, Outside the mtc I've heard nothing but good things about tonga. Inside the MTC i hear nothing but bad things. I think our teachers are trying to prepare us for how hard it will be, but don't you think they could go about it a little better?

Alright, I have to sign off. Today was nuts! I love you all, and I miss you.

This is where my adventure begins! HERE WE GO!

OFA ATU!

Sister Wunderlich 

P.S. I saw all of those pictures, and I love the llama and the duck! I will take them with me.


LLLLLOOOOOVEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment