Friday, May 22, 2015

May 22, 2015

I have twelve days left in america. (Everyoone screams and you hear terrifying noises in the background) 
as of today, i have officially been out for one month! woot! it has flown by, but at the same time it feels like it's also been moving so very very slow. 


I'm sorry i have not yet sent a list of things I need. i am waiting for my flight plans so I know how much stuff i can take first. Our flight plans still have not come! It's really annoying. also, the shift key on this keyboard is sticky so I'm just going to stop using it. maybe. every day we get up and tell our branch "pray for the tongan's flight plans!" maybe they'll come later today. hopefully.


I greatly enjoyed the many pictures you sent me! I printed most of them out and i will crop them and put them up on my wall. the picture of gringo makes me super happy because I can see him just wanting to attack the camera. i love the pics from the mtc, too, and around the temple. those are also being hung up! I loved the pictures from guatemala, and i wonder if guatemalan way of living is similar to tonga's? we'll have to see. There is no warm water, and all of their drinking water comes from rain. we were given these super expensive water bottles when we got here, to maybe help us not get sick. (if the tongans don't steal it from us first...)

AS OF WEDNESDAY the mtc is 52% made up of sisters! WAHOOO! girls represent! This is the first time in history that this has happened! 

I feel a little strange because there actually isn't a whole lot to write about this week. Much has been the same old same old stuff. The new fijian district got here, (two of them, the international missionaries did not make it because of visa issues, so we will not meet them while we're here. :( ) Sister Rachel Singleton has arrived in our branch and i love seeing her because we were friends in high school, and we were in the same ward for a little bit!

Dad, i think that float will be super awesome! i wish i could be there to help out making it because I love that hands-on kind of stuff. also. Will you send me Alex's email? I want to be able to contact her!
i'm so sorry this wasn't longer, and if i think of anything to say I'll send a little letter.

OH. The dear elder letters are working! I love getting them! Keep sending them! make luke email me or something! 

Sister riss and I will go to the mail room again tomorrow with Hayley for more pictures. don't worry, they'll come!

Love you all! 

Sister wunderlich

No comments:

Post a Comment