Wednesday, November 18, 2015

October 4, 2015

UE! Dad I didn't know you don't get my emails! I thought you were already on the list? Sorry About that, I'll be sure to add you next time I mass email.

HEY! No, I did not yet hear who the new apostles were, but I'm glad you told me otherwise I would've had to wait another week. The only one of those I recognize is Elder Rasband, because he came to the MTC and spoke while I was there. But that's good! I've been astonished each time I hear that another apostle has died, and it makes me sad, but I know the Lord's work always continues, and I'm sure these new ones will be great!

I had the opportunity to see the Womens general conference last night, (In Tongan, so it was much harder) But My companion and I both commented on how old the prophet looks. What, I leave utah, and everything goes to pot? I didn't know I was needed so much! Hahaha. 
that's super cool that you got tickets! Do you know what general authority it was, because that's super awesome! 

As far as transfers go, They have not yet happened? We think. We thought they were supposed to be yesterday, but we didn't hear anything, and we're supposed to get a call whether we get transferred or not. Then we heard they were today, but I guess we'll see. I could just be spending another six weeks here with sister Vaa'i! I can't decide whether I want to stay or go. Truly, I love the people here, but I also feel like I'm ready for something new. But, whatever the Lord wants! 

In tonga, we eat two meals a day, because the members have to provide them for us, But I'm actually not sure if the rest of Tonga eats breakfast, either. Usually lunch consists of sandwiches of some sort. Corned beef sandwiches, or spaghetti sandwiches, or just bread and butter. Usually when they bring it to our house, they just bring two loaves of bread and then butter and a can of corned beef or spaghetti. My comp and I don't really favor the corned beef or spaghetti, so we usually just eat the bread. BREAD. The bread is AMAZING here. WAY better than the normal bread in Utah, and a loaf from the china store is a dollar fifty. It is so good. For dinner, anything goes. Sanwiches, sausages, fish, rice, chicken, pork, (dog) anything, and usually with a plate of ufi or tapioka root on the side. Lots of it. Almost no fruits or veggies. I'm going to need to go on a diet when I get home. I have not yet eaten dog. I haven't had the opportunity, and somehow I feel like if I eat dog, I'll return home and Phin will never look at me the same. But we'll see what happens!
alrighty, I gotta go. Thank you for keeping me updated in the goings on in the world! I love you so much.
I'll talk to you next week! (maybe, transfers and stuff)

LOVE 

Sister Wunderlich

No comments:

Post a Comment