Wednesday, November 18, 2015

October 18, 2015

Ok, so I don't need deoderant, but I do need one small thing. One metal fork, One metal knife, and one metal spoon. You'd be amazed at the things we've used as silverware around here. I feel like we're playing pretend half the time, because when I was a kid and we used to play house, we'd use strange objects for everyday uses. Except this is real life, and I just want a fork. That is all. sorry if I seem so needy! If anything is too expensive please don't send it.

We have been busy busy busy! I don't know how we even get everything done that we need to. (actually, sometimes we don't, but we try our very best.) I keep having these dreams that I've come home early from my mission for some reason, but I'm trying to return, and I have to get all my stuff together that I need here. It's always nuts! Even my dream life is busy.

So. One more year. It's strange to think I've been out for this long! I feel like I should know so much more than I do now. But you know, life keeps rolling. Every holiday from now on that I experience here will be my last one! They actually have quite a few holidays here in which people don't really work or do anything, for that matter. They seem to happen for no reason, but the people seem to enjoy them!

Alright, I love you all, but I have to go. Please, everyone stay happy and healthy!


Sister Wunderlich

No comments:

Post a Comment