Monday, September 21, 2015

August 23, 2015

Hello Family! just checking up! How is everyone! Are we all ok? Good? Is school underway! GOOD LUCK! MWAH!

Turns out, neither me nor my companion got transferred. We'll stay in Navutoka for the next six weeks. 

I'm sorry I don't have much time. I love you all so much, words can't even express. I sent a rather long letter to tina this week. 

I hope all is well!
Sister Wunderlich

P.S. A rather prominent game in our day to day life is a game me and my companion call "Self Torture"  It's when we come up with all sorts of yummy food from home in our heads, and torture ourselves with the memory of familiar food. It makes us laugh so hard, even if it makes us hungry! 
Today's Self torture  is a hamburger (from the grill at home) and some fries. Goodness! I'm going to fafanga now, where I will eat corned beef and crackers. I'll pretend!

No comments:

Post a Comment